Well, I am finally able to share my Google Sniper 2.0 experience with you! I’ve been using the product for a couple of weeks and this is what I have found out…
First, for the brand new wannabe marketers reading this review, let’s have a look at what Affiliate Marketing exactly means. Click here to read what Wikipedia says about it
The Google Sniper manual contains eight chapters and these are as follows:
1. Finding a profitable opportunity (market & keyword)
2. Building the foundations – The first steps of Sniper Site creation
3. Secrets of 20% conversion rate – Creating a killer presell story and writing the content
4. Setting up your site for Google domination
5. Affiliate links & Maximising conversions
6. Creating your Sniper site – Step by step
7. Getting ranked and gaining authority in record time
8. Scaling your Sniper site into a $10,000 a month business
- Google Sniper is a revolutionary system that teaches you how to build one page WordPress blogs instead of big, time consuming authority sites (like Squidoo, About.com) and have still huge chances to rank at the top of Google’s first page, which means guaranteed income. Remember the equation: 1st page of Google=Traffic=$$$.
- The whole system is based on building websites with a free blogging service called WordPress. In the members area you are walked step-by-step in building your own money-maker site, thank to an incredibly simple program to follow, more than 10 hours of videos and a detailed yet clear manual. It’s a “zero to hero” system, right from the beginning. Simply, the key to success at your fingertips
- Creator George Brown will show you how to set up a successful campaign by picking up the right product to promote through a keyword that gets a certain level of search results per month, with a certain level of competition for that keyword. Once you find that keyword, you build your WordPress site around it. You don’t need to be a web designer or an Internet Marketing guru to do that, Google Sniper will take you by the hand, and if you follow the guide, it won’t be long till you’ll have a profitable website of your own, able to generate more than $400 a month on autopilot!
- You can get Google Sniper 2.0 at only $47 one off. It’s a really good bargain, folks! $47 and Google Sniper is yours forever!
- Creator George Brown claims that building your Sniper site will take no longer than 2 hours, even if you are a beginner. Well, it’s not correct. In order to build a killer site you need to do some market research, as well as a lot of keyword research. Plus a bit of HTML code knowledge is recommended. I would say you can have a great, professional looking website in less than 2 days.
- Don’t expect Google to index your brand new site in a few hours. It will probably take a few days. If that happens, don’t panic, follow George Brown’s instructions and you will see your Sniper site rank in record time.
- Also George Brown doesn’t explain that in order to acquire the results he has achieved, you will need some sort of set up costs such as Web Hosting and Domain name. I highly recommend BlueHost for your Web Hosting. They have very competitive rates, a super professional 24/7 live support and it’s absolutely the best hosting when it comes to WordPress blogs. Click here to visit BlueHost
Thank you for reading my review and I wish you the best of success with your online business!
Michael Di Gregorio